//The web series about PUBG Moblie is coming to YouTube
PUBG Mobile

The web series about PUBG Moblie is coming to YouTube

The madness of the PUBG game is not over yet because the Tencent Games, the creator of PUBG mobile announced that they are going to create a web series.

PUBG is one of the most popular games of the day. The game has been downloaded more than 100 million times from the Play Store. And it has a 4.4 out of 5 ratings with 23 million reviews. It shows just how popular the game is.

This is the first time in history that someone is going make a web series based on the popular game. The web series of that episode is titled ‘Dosti ka Naya Maidan’. The web series will feature the life stories of the players at different levels and the company will release the Web Series on YouTube on Christmas Day next December 25th. Meanwhile, the PUBG Mobile India team has released a 32 second trailer on their official YouTube channel.

The PUBG Mobile India team has developed the web series. Lightspeed and Quantum Studios have assisted the other two developers of the game.

The PUBG game is hugely popular. So, considering the popularity, the company created the web series in Hindi. According to a survey, 75 percent of the Indian players play the game on mobile. So, the remaining 25 percent of players play the game on a PC or gaming console.

In 2017, the mobile version of this game comes to the market. And it quickly became popular among young people. Chinese company Tencent built the game. But China banned the game. The Chinese government announced the ban in May this year.

 

You may be interested on:

PUBG took the life of a young boy. Is it possible?