//PUBG took life of a young boy. Is it possible?
PUBG Mobile

PUBG took life of a young boy. Is it possible?

PUBG took a life. A young boy died after drinking chemical instead of water while playing PUBG Mobile on the train.

PUBG is one of the most popular games of the day. The game has been downloaded more than 100 million times from the Play Store. And it has a 4.4 out of 5 ratings with 23 million reviews. It shows just how popular the game is.

The name of the young boy is Saurabh Jadav. He is only 20 years old. He and his friend Santosh Sharma were going to Agra by train. Santosh Sharma is a jewelry seller in the profession. They were carrying a bag with them. The inside of the bag contained a bottle which is carrying jewelry polishing chemical.

According to India Today, Santosh Kumar says Shubra was busy playing PUBG. When he was thirsty, he took the bottle out of the bag and drank it without looking at the bottle.

After the chemical drink, his physical condition deteriorates. And he dies before reaching the next station.

In 2017, the mobile version of PUBG comes to the market. And it quickly became popular among young people. Chinese company Tencent built the game. But China banned the game. The Chinese government announced the ban in May this year.

Another Article:  The web series about PUBG Moblie is coming to YouTube